Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Its always fun if you can give it back

Exciting news everyone!

On the Friday 1st August at 10:35pm the number of Gatts in Australia increased by one.
My gorgeous niece

Meet Ruby Gatt - the newest addition to our family, and to my endless excitement, my niece.

My brother Lucas with his daughter.

Congratulations Lucas and Amanda on a job well done (although I still maintain Amanda did all the hard work). I'm heading to Melbourne for a formal introduction in week and a half.

I would pass on all the important birthing info but its rude to discuss a females weight. Just feel privileged that I let slip her age...

And if you are all warm and fuzzy about the miracle of childbirth then read this Cracked.com article entitled 6 terrifying things they don't tell you about childbirth (not recommended for pregnant women or expectant fathers).

http://www.cracked.com/article_16508_6-terrifying-things-they-dont-tell-you-about-childbirth.html

No comments: