Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Testing my suspension...

As some of you are no doubt aware recently many bikes, lots of people, craploads of cylinders, and yet only enough fuel displacement to power a V6 traveled from Canberra to Tarago in order to sample their cold tasty beer and their hot tasty sandwichs. Despite what seemed to be foolproof plans we somehow managed to misplace a rider at Bungendore (we also pissed off white-van driver). A wide range of bikes including L and P platers on 250s to the more experienced on their 1 Litres experienced the smooth roads and wide sweeping bends of Bungendore road. I used this time to test my new suspension settings. Despite Laurie (my suspension mechanic) complaining that being eligible for the super featherweight class is not condusive to stock springs, he did a superb job in ensuring my bike stuck to the road (and not, say, stuck to a tree).
So many bikes - it was great that two new comers could join us on this tour!

It was super to have so many riders in our little gang, a few more and I think we can start pushing around school kids for lunch money before moving onto larger racketeering schemes.

No comments: