Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Back in Kioloa

I returned to Kioloa, ANU's coastal campus, for the third time this year to supervise Fenner's 2010 social committee's first training.
Training the social committee in the art of being social
The day wasn't too exciting, we started with a team building exercise, involving a blindfold and an obstacle course. My team failed epically.
You can already see my team is in trouble, turn around dammit.
This was followed be group planning, brainstorming sessions, goal setting, etc. After all the work was down I drove the group to the local liquor store to stock up on 'evening' supplies.
The all important brain storming session
The night started with a game of Kings (my favourite), then we retreated down to the fire pit to satisfy the primitive urge of dancing naked around a fire.
This is us; naked around a campfire
Hours later I indulged in some poker with three others and we played into the wee hours of the morning...

No comments: