Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fenner Fight Club

Sometimes alcohol may get the better of your judgement, and you do some things that you will regret in the morning...and sometimes those ideas are totally awesome.

Here are some photos of Micheal, Alex and myself duking it out - welcome to the FFC

It started out as wrestling...
Alex and Michael playing at 'Judo'
but when we realised Alex was much stronger than both of us shit got real.
All too easily Alex drops me on my head
Joint locks took the place of grappling...

Micheal tries to dislocate Alex's shoulder
...and grabs turned to punches.
Here I am given the asian a lesson in Aussie Kung Fu!
There was a no holding back policy with punches to the gut
I threw up after this one
punches to the head
as well as kicks and knees to the face
The blows soon started to turn real nasty as the neck became involved...
...and choke slams became the norm

After being hoisted up, I was belted in the face a few times before Alex threw me to the ground like the rag doll I am
Of course, the true martial arts experience shone through.
The final lesson, a fly kick to the head.
Until next time, Fenner Fight Club says good night!
We are sooo much hotter than Charlie's Angels!

Please note; only one Phillip Gatt was injured during the making of this mocumentary

No comments: