Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pub Golf

A couple of weeks ago I got my first taste of Pub Golf. An interesting game; you get a list of pubs each with a correspoonding drink (these represent the holes), and a 'par score'. This is how many sips (gulps is a more accurate term) one has to finish said drink.
Micheal and myself, I'm an unhappy golfer at the best of times.
So five sips for a pint if Guiness is a quick method of losing your way (and as it turns out a great way to start the night/lose large chunks of memory). Most 'competitors' dressed up in their favourite golfing attire and hit the town. The following photos remind me of where we went...
Louisa, Georgia and I at King O'Malleys. That was my first, but not my last, pint of guiness for the night

Here I'm with Kate at the Wigg and Penn
Georgia was quick on the draw, but I photo'd her back good and proper
Dan and Laura, I was supposed to be in the photo but the wicked witch decided she was more 'photogenic'

There's not much more to the night. We visited lots of places a lot of which I have hazy memories of. A t one stage I sang some Karaoke...

1 comment:

Talumin said...

Man, I'd forgotten how awesome Wigg and Penn was. Looks like a good time was had by all!

JV