Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A night out on the grog

It's not very often I go out on a Thursday night, but at this time my research required me to keep weird hours and I had to be up at 2:00am. There were two ways I could keep myself occupied: twiddling my thumbs or smashing cocktails and beer. I opted for the latter.
The latter option also allowed me to make phallic symbols in public places
Grimesy, Joe, Dan, Satomi, Beachley, Bec, and Michelle joined me in this expedition and we traipsed down to Kremlin where we met Clarkey and Su Lin.
When good undergrads turn bad
After spending bucketloads of cash we sauntered over to Mesh and bumbed into Mr Liu. We busted a groove for a while, attempted to steal some grog, and made witty banter.
No one was more surprised than us to find that this unmanned bar grog fridge was locked.
Afterwards we retired to the Cigar lounge of O'Malleys.
Joe poses for all the ladies, unfurtunately none wanted to draw him naked.
By this stage it was coming onto two O'clock so Bec and I returned to Fenner and I actually completed the work I had to do.
No one notices as Dan has a fit on the dancefloor

No comments: