Wednesday, October 1, 2014

20 000 Visitors!

Today I hit 20 000 page views!
Its time to do a lazy sitcom special and have a look at some of our previous episodes along with some of my favourite photos:
Great Ocean Road - Touring Aus.
Most popular blog entry: Uro Levu - Sexy Gorgeous (Korovou).
This was about Fiji, and people may want to know how to say Sexy Gorgeous in Fijian do I can udnerstand. In fact, many of my Fiji articles are above the 200 mark.
Questacon Photo Shoot - the 2007 Science Circus with our truck. Yeah baby yeah!
Interesting note that My entry about Milan is catching up quick. Ironically, this is probably one of my most boring entries - I just did not do too much there, and frankly, I did not find it all that interesting.
The kegarator entry is also getting a crap load of hits. After I posted that little bite of info my daily page visits skyrocketed to 50+.
A gorgeous view of the Appenzell Alps, Switzerland. This photo still seems a little surreal

A couple of my sporting entries also get a inordinate amount of visits, and just wish I knew what the individual was actually searching for: Sports Weekend - Saturday, Most sports require only one ball, and an entry about Road Relay (honestly, it is a shit-boring event. I'm a runner and I spent every year trying not to be in the team). Sports Weekend Saturday is funny because it has over 230 visits, yet the Sports Weekend Sunday, literally the next entry about the very next day, has 5. Nope, I can't figure that one out.
A random Thursday night out with the Fenner Five! We five men...
 I also have an entry called Final Days - it has over 180 hits. Are people looking for a head's up in Armageddon? It is just about my last formal dinner at Fenner...
 Goof and I drinking beer on the Great Wall of China in the snow.
Overall I get the most visits from USA IP addresses (>5500), followed by Australia (nearly 4500), and the UK (approx. 1500).
The Ninja Turtles attend Toga New Years at Coggee Beach
Recently though I have received a lot from Romania and the Ukraine. I do wonder if this is due to kegarators again. There is every chance that Ukrainians are just checking out my own entries on their country or on my visit to Russia.
Sarah and I after winning the Australian University Rogaining Championship
Another interesting trend; of late there is an unexpected interest in my entry about the Wodonga Races; a horse race held on Boxing Day. The entry itself just shows a women (presumably a Hen) wearing a giant penis as a fascinator.
 The MotoCrew - Tarago for lunch and beers.
A final note, I have found a site references my blog! Trail Running Solo uses one of my photos, directly quotes my blog entry and links to my first entry on the North Face 100.

Soon, very soon, I will be famous!

2 comments:

Alcifer said...

Interesting analysis, Phill.

Scarykrill said...

Cheers Bro!
Whats happening down your way, you haven't updated your blog in ages. Have you still got the GS?