Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Boys are Back

I went back home for my mothers birthday last weekend. While I was there I took the opportunity to meet up with a few old friends from High School. Here is my weekend in photo form.
We started at Trent's house. This is his driveway. That is Kleemo, who after a few beers demonstrated his penismanship by writing Frank Boulevarde in urine. This is a skill he has been practising since high school.
We quickly went to the Commercial Club to watch Hawks-Roos final. Here is Trent baring all for the world to see.

Unfortunately Roos were vctorious, but we doubled our money betting on the game. So we took our winnings and moved to the Albion to squander our money. Kleemo 's pretty happy about his following win on the Pokies.











The next day we went back to Trent's house for a barbie and a kick of the footy.
All that meat was for five people. Good on ya Chef

It was the most fun trip home I've had in a long time. Thanks boys, see ya next time.

No comments: