Wednesday, January 9, 2008

We're all going in a summer holiday

Hello everyone, I've been a bit lax in updating my blog since I left Melbourne.

I rode my moto up to Brisbane in a three day trip which was fantastic, stopping off at Newcastle and Byron Bay to visit some of my cousins. I than went to Lismore and saw most of the family on my fathers side (I haven't seen them for about twelve years) - to give you and idea the cousin count is in the fiftes and I heard the second cousin count ahs reached the hundreds. Needless to say I didn't know many people.

I have been in Brisbane for around two weeks, it has rained most of the time successfully washing away my plans including a state twenty twenty match and a climb to the top of Mount Beerwah. However plans are to see Tasmania smash the QLD Bulls tonight in another cricket clash.

I spent Christmas with some of my father's brothers and their families which was great fun and for New Years I tagged along with my cousin and her partner which was good too.

I've been lucky in that lots of circus friends have made their to Brisbane also and so we have caught up a few times for dinner and lunch and even a trip to the science centre here (We got in for free because we worked at Questacon).

Unfortunately I have no photos because 1. my computer hard drive crashed and had to be replaced so all my photos we wiped (most are backed up at home luckily) and 2. I didn't take any.

I'm making way back down to Canberra on Friday and I should arrive on Tuesday pending any flooding.

No comments: