Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Elise's 21st

You would think by now I would have stopped being invited to 21st' and would be focusing my time on attending weddings, however on Friday I will be going to my fifth this year. Not only that, but I fortunate to be invited to my girlfriends 21st. I know what you're all thinking, I have to deal with this every day - she's getting old!.


Dave and Elise
After a meeting with my supervisor I raced (on my race replica bike) to Elise's mothers house in Camden. The frivolity started at about 7:00pm,
Bart, Dusty and Pete getting ready to party
with family and friends from both school and uni. I had to be on my best behaviour as I was passed around like a new handbag to be oogled. I pretended to be an upstanding citizen, focusing my better qualities when questioned.

Much beer was drunk,

Elise and Richie

Bart won a bet, and Dave ripped my toenail off for me (he also proceded to put the toenail in his girlfriends mouth and lick my foot).

This is what a couple of 100km races can do to your feet (toenail painted to make it easier to see)

The next day everyone woke up hungover and all went home except for me.

Trish, Elise and Anthea

Elise and I watched six hours of the mummy trilogy (#3 is terrible, I have once again lost faith in Hollywood) and went out for dinner.

On Sunday I had to hurry home to play three games of volleyball including the final - but you've already heard that story...

2 comments:

Alcifer said...

No tickets on the way up, I hope?

Thanks for the photo of your toe and detached nail.

Alcifer said...

PS Bring Elise 'round for a brew some time!