Monday, September 29, 2008

Fenner Hall Musical - The Threepenny Opera

This years performance was fantastic! It was the Threepenny Opera by Brecht - a show written by beggers for beggers and so cheap, even a begger could see it. Hence the Threepenny Opera.

I got a late call up to become Reverent Kimball after the original actor dropped out. It was a small role that allowed me to bring out my inner seediness. I hit on men, I hit on married women, and I grabbed my crotch on stage - and held it for half a minute. Even Elise was embarrased to admit which one I was! Thanks to Louis and Leah for coming to see the musical. Here are some photos to let those paupers who were too lazy to come see what they missed.
















1 comment:

Alcifer said...

The show looks like pretty good fun, Phil! You look great in your reverend's costume. I'd keep it on hand to wear more regularly.