Monday, December 11, 2017

Loughborough in Snow

The first snows of the winter came early this year. Gemma and I went for a frolic down to the Swan Pond.
 Our backyard under snow.
 Our front flower patch.
Much to my surprise the ducks and swans were still in the pond. Pop culture has tught me that birds flew south for the winter; I guess this does not refer to water fowl.

 Swans were as intrigued as we were
There was a pretty big difference in quality between Gemma and mine's phone camera. I'll let you pick which was which.
 The canal by the north fields.
Traffic lights lightly dusted
I took a photo of the swan pond from the bridge not realising that mum had taken the exact same photo 18 months ago.
Swan Pond under snow
This time wearing its spring best
One Happy Gatty after a frolic in the snow (and a self induced snow flurry).
I'm sooooo excited!!!

No comments: