Thursday, June 25, 2009

Birthday Bash

Once again we returned to ONeil's and half price drinks ($3.00 pints) to celebrate my birthday. Unfortunately exams sucked a few people from the delightful evening, but this didn't stop the rest of us from having ball.
Elise and I sharing a moment - it seems I may have had a wee bit to drink by this stage
Much to my surprise I received a knock on my door at 6 or 7pm on the Thursday 11th and in piled Dave, Anthea, and Bart with beer in hand. After many good chuckles we headed down to the local bowling club for dinner and trivia where we met Pete.
Dave and Anthea - somehow everytime I get drunk with Anthea something eventful happens!
After getting suitably thumped we caught a cab to O'Neils where Elise was waiting for us with her pa. Soon after Pinko and Jen turned up, ready for a few cold drinks after their hard session training at rugby and soccer respectively. Phil Byron turned up later with a thoughtful gift.
Pinko, Jen, and Phil the bike mechanic.
Adam trundled by after a quiet night at Action. Being a good bloke he offered to give me a lift into town which ended being a lift home due to some miscommunication and extreme inebriation. Thanks to all who popped in to help my celebrate a most special day. Importantly I didn't return home to find my motorbike vandalised like last year.

No comments: